Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A SHOUT OUT to the relatives!














Okay - Finally, I got a FEW picutures!
But I still don't have YOUR pictures!
Send them, and I will post them, I promise.

So, here's part of The Clan.
Don't ask me what they are all looking at, though. I was sleeping!

The lovely ladies on the couch are singing karaoke. I tired them out by dancing for hours with two, three and four of them at a time. Thanks for showing me some new dance moves, aunties!

That's my youngest Auntie Maria who is holding me. She is super cool.

And finally, someone who likes naps as much as I do. Check out those slippers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our loud noises still kept you asleep!

Anonymous said...

We tried our best to carry out a tune...we succeeded with "itsy bitsy!" but will try to do better next time around.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Bong was tired...after his 18 hrs trip from Manila, then to Canada and finally to Homer. Grandma Lilia did not want her floor scratched so Uncle had to wear those "pretty pink soft slippers!"

Anonymous said...

Auntie Maria ( we also call her Bisca ) handled you well although she was scared at first...thought you were sooooooo fragile....but did not realize you weighed a ton!
We think she's supercool too. Did you know she also can dance and sing? She'll probably teach you one day.

Kammi O said...

I did not realize until now that you had written me back!

Come back and visit everyone!
It was so fun to meet you.

I am pretty good at sleeping through noises. And I am learning to sing now, too.

And I understand naps, man. I try to nap as much as possible.

I want Bisca to teach me to sing and dance. Please, please.